Union Bank Online Payment
Homeowners are able to make one-time or recurring payments from their checking account, or make one-time credit card payments. Recurring payments may be scheduled on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis.
Your bank account does not need to be with Union Bank in order to take advantage of this service. You will need your association property address and account number.
- Free one-time or recurring payments from checking accounts.
- One-Time credit card payments: $14.95
- After 5 PM and on weekends, payments will be processed next business day.
- Payments from checking accounts require one-time registration.
Great for last minute or small credit card payments, PayLease accepts Credit & Debit cards, PayPal, and eChecks.
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Paypal: $1 + 3.5% payment total
- eChecks starting at $3.95
Check & Bill Pay
Checks should be made payable to Mountain Glen II and include your association account number.
Please mail all payments to:Union Bank Remittance P.O. Box 51384 Los Angeles, CA 90051-5684
VMG Auto-Debit (ACH): No action is required to maintain debits. To make account changes or cancel ACH, please contact our accounting department.